Monday 2 April 2012

Controlling from afar

Finacial slavery is something that has interested me for some time but Im afraid to say a good financial slave is very difficult to come by. Most who have contacted me with regards to this fetish have had no idea of what it entails and think that by depositing £20 in my paypal account they have 24 hour access to my phone and email account in order to demand attention from me, and then ignore any commands they dont like or cant be bothered with.

However, my present financial slave, who for the purpose of this blog I will call penny, seems to have cottoned on pretty fast to what is entailed and has embraced the control I am gradually taking over his life.

One of the first rules I gave him was to recite a mantra four times a day and to text me when he has completed each one. He has been very precise and has not failed to complete this each day. At first he was a little confused as to the purpose of this exercise but did it anyway, before long however, he realised how reciting the mantra was focusing his mind and creating a ritualistic worship time during his day. I asked him to write a short report on how this made him feel and to email it to me today. I received a proud text yesterday telling me he had completed the task early. Now to some this may seem like a good thing but to me he had not followed instructions so it was a failure. He was tasked to write 200 times "I must follow instructions" as punishment and to email this to me this morning. This time he got it right!!

His second rule was other than his household utility bills and mortgage any purchase over £20 he wished to make he must ask permission for first. To my surprise and I have to say pleasure, he replied that he rarely makes purchases over £20 and suggested lowering the limit to £10, which of course I did and as a treat for him I added a new rule: Any time he wants a cigarette or alcoholic drink he is to ask permission.

I am very pleased with the way he is adapting to my control and focusing on my desires and that is why I decided to write this blog about him, to show my pleasure in owning him and to give some of the wannabe financial slaves some idea of what it is all about.

1 comment:

  1. 'Ere 'Ere!! Wannabe Fin slaves take note! I do believe the boy is making good progress, i am very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete