Thursday 5 April 2012

Action - Reaction

After a double domme session with Miss Beth yesterday we were sat having lunch in my favourite cafe bar discussing how it had gone and what we liked and disliked about it.

Both our tastes run to the mildly sadistic and impact play constitutes a fair proportion of our playtimes. This worries a few subs/slaves as they fear they will disappoint by not being able to "take" enough pain, some subs will take pain stoically, trying not to react to the sting or keep their reactions to a minimum.

To my mind it is the reactions I seek and I believe Miss Beth feels the same way. I love the sharp intake of breath as the whip kisses the skin, the flinch as a flogger stikes, the wince as the cane strokes and the moan as my fingers curl around his scrotum. To me the reactions are the whole point behind impact play, I dont need to inflict pain for pain sake. I love to inflict just enough pain to cause a reaction whether this takes three light strokes with a paddle or a hundred strokes of the cane makes no difference, if the reaction is honest then I am just as pleased and excited either way, and you can be sure that an honest reaction will cause severe moistness in my dommly knickers!!!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more! My Dommly under garments tend to moisten too :)

    ReplyDelete