Tuesday 29 May 2012

Its Been A While

Yes I know, its been a while since I posted anything on here but in my defence its been wonderfully sunny and hot and that made me incredibly lazy!!

j visited again last week and we spent some quality time together exploring our kinks which involved lots of tease and denial for him (evil grin). Although to be fair he also had a few orgasms and not all of them ruined!! Talking of ruined orgasms, we had a hypnosis session where I placed  a suggestion that on a certain command his orgasm would ruin itself. I wasn't too sure how well this would work out but the only way to find out was to test it so I teased him for an hour or two until he was desperate to cum then gave him permission but with the ruin command. I continued to stimulate his cock at the level required for orgasm and he duly complied, however, his cum just oozed out in a slow dribble and pooled around the base of his cock. Needless to say I was ecstatic that my hypnotic suggestion had worked so well, it certainly takes away the pressure of catching him just at the right moment!! I am loving hypnosis more and more and finding ever more ways of using it to enhance our D/s relationship.

A trip to our good friend Miss Beth offered the opportunity to play with the hypnosis a bit more but on a more fun level. Poor j had numb legs, sticky out thumbs and a hand that slapped his own face, but he amused two dommes no end!!

On a personal level I have decided its time to do something about my failing fitness levels and so have bitten the bullet and joined the gym. My first session was an induction where a very fit young man showed me the ropes and suggested suitable machinery to use. I have to admit my mind was distracted by the thought of strapping him down to one of the big rubber balls he made me balance on and taking my flogger to him (more evil grins) However, I was very well behaved and completed my work out instead!! I thought I did pretty well for a first timer......that was until I realised someones sick joke of putting the changing rooms on the second floor. It didn't seem so bad before the work out but after.....Oh my!!!!!!

Just incase the sun keeps me away from the laptop for a few more days you can always follow me on Twitter....@MissTillysue

No comments:

Post a Comment